My photo
I am a Denver based photographer, but have traveled internationally and throughout the country photographing weddings, children and families. I am not a big writer but I love posting photographs I have taken. If you are interested in my services please contact the studio at 303.519.5740 or meghan@meghanvalentine.com Enjoy looking around and leave me some comments if you would like!

Meghan Valentine Photography Web Site

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rocco Anthony is here!

A new addition to my family. Rocco Anthony Valentine decided to come early! He was born on December 20th at 4:30 am he weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and was 18 inch long. After I shot my last wedding for the season I went up to my hotel room and started getting ready for bed when I realized that I was in labor. I still needed to shoot a post wedding shoot with Kirstin and Adam, but knew I should get down to Denver before it was too late. Reva my younger sister drove me down the mountains from Estes Park not the most fun drive in the dark while your sister is in labor. Great job Reva getting me to the hospital, thank you! Kirstin and Adam were so wonderful about it all, thank you guys! Rocco is truly a blessing and I am so happy God decided to give him to us early, both Chad and My Families were able to meet him. Rocco and I have been through a lot together this year and I can't wait to see what awaits us as he grows! Gia my twin sister gave us some great photos of our family and Rocco. Thank you Gia www.giacanali.com.
Rocco in the hospital







Rocco at home













This is how you know you are a photographer's kid!






Thank you again Gia you are amazing and awesome! www.giacanali.com

4 comments:

  1. This post was quite a surprise to me - I didn't even know you were expecting! The pictures are amazing, as always! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this last picture, Meghan! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for y'all...you are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, I just discovered the photos on your blog. What a beautiful child and what a beautiful family. Sending you all of our love!
    Aunt Peggy
    P.S. It's great to see the photos of Bre and Jeff as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meghan- You did really well on little Rocco! He's super cute! It looks like he's fitting in quite well with his older brothers!
    Kristin Neumann

    ReplyDelete