My photo
I am a Denver based photographer, but have traveled internationally and throughout the country photographing weddings, children and families. I am not a big writer but I love posting photographs I have taken. If you are interested in my services please contact the studio at 303.519.5740 or meghan@meghanvalentine.com Enjoy looking around and leave me some comments if you would like!

Meghan Valentine Photography Web Site

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Hill Kids!

The Hill kids are so fun to photograph! I can't wait for their family photo session!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! Love girls pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure that little girl with the pigtails is about the cutest thing ever! Beautiful pictures Meghan!

    ReplyDelete